Terrace Place at Vincentian is an active, independent living senior community for adults 55+. When considering living at Terrace Place, there are a several questions that our residents had so we put together a list of some of these frequently asked questions!
Will I be able to choose my own colors for my apartment?
- Once you move in, we welcome you to customize painting, furniture, etc. to your liking; however, the apartment will need to be returned to its original condition and format after you move out. Any customizations will be the responsibility of the resident. Depending on the work required, costs associated with this may be billed to you.
What kind of flooring and appliances do the apartments have?
- The master bedroom is carpeted. All other areas feature hardwood luxury vinyl tiles. Kitchen appliances include a range, dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator (all stainless steel). Each unit also includes a washer and dryer in the spacious master closet.
Do the apartment windows and patio doors have blinds?
- All apartments feature slatted blinds that can be fully raised, lowered and tilted.
Are there different floor plans available?
- All apartments have the same floorplan — as shown in this guide. The only difference is a patio for first-floor apartments and a balcony for second and third-floor apartments.
I have heard that Terrace Place is “adaptive.” What does that mean?
- Each apartment is equipped with smart technology that will help you control things like your lights and temperature from a remote control or smart device. Bathrooms are designed with extra help available, like grab bars, should you need it. Vincentian is currently exploring partnerships with home health and other healthcare agencies to bring services you need directly to you.
What is the current rent and fee schedule?
How many apartments are at Terrace Place?
- Terrace Place has 91 apartment homes spanning three floors. The first floor has garden level apartments with a patio; the second and third floors have balconies with metal railings.
Can I choose my apartment location?
- Absolutely! Apartments are reserved on a first come, first-serve basis, so we encourage you to get your reservation in soon.
What is included in my rent?
- Rent includes all utilities, highspeed WIFI, maintenance to building and grounds, in-unit smart technology, parking, refuse collections, private on-site storage locker, transportation within a five-mile radius, programs and special events. Each resident is responsible for television and a landline phone package. No additional or hidden fees associated with meal plans, campus conveniences or other service fees will ever be charged at Terrace Place.
Once I move in, how long will my rent stay the same?
- Historically we have increased rent at Vincentian Villa (our other independent living community) by less than 3% per year.
If you have any other questions about Terrace Place, please visit our website or give us a call at 412-548-4100. We are happy to help any way that we can!